Saturday, May 27, 2017

Michael Ten Is Me

Michael Ten is a pen name of mine. I consider myself to be an artist, author, futurist, and social entrepreneur.

I have published a few short books. They include Outlaw Psychiatric Slavery: Reasons for Outlawing Civil Commitment and the Insanity Defense, Radical Life Extension: Psychological, Metaphysical, and Political Implications, and Attempt to Utilize Cryonics: Why Utilizing Human Cryopreservation Is Ultimately Desirable. They are available on Amazon.

I want to see aging defeated. The book Ending Aging: The Rejuvenation Breakthroughs That Could Reverse Human Aging in Our Lifetime by Aubrey de Grey and Michael Rae has influenced me significantly.

I want to see psychiatric slavery outlawed. In my education, I was tasked with reading some of the ideas of psychiatrist Thomas Szasz. After my formal education, I read over a dozen of his books. They have influenced me significantly. Some of his books include Psychiatric Slavery and Suicide Prohibition: The Shame of Medicine.

I have valuable ideas to share and spread. I also am interested in current events.

Cheers. Hello.