Monday, December 23, 2013

Is Reverse Guest Blogging Another Economic Dead End?

I have recently become aware of a three word term which is something called reverse guest blogging. Amanda DiSilvestro has written about it. I do not know if she coined the term or if someone else did. I already do not like the term blogging. To me, it is an unnecessary flowery sounding word for digital publishing.

Unless my understanding is wrong, reverse guest blogging is where you seek out guest bloggers for a site instead of attempting to find sites to guest blog for.

So with reverse guest blogging, you are basically having others write for you for free in exchange for a back link and name recognition? Some writers earn how many dollars per word?

Maybe reverse guest blogging and other tactics like it are partly why our economy is still struggling, or maybe the idea of reverse guest blogging and other concepts like it (with regards to producing for free) exist because our economy is struggling.